Verify cache is working
To check whether FlyingProxy is caching your pages or file, open your network tools in the browser and check the response header. You'll see "cf-cache-status: HIT".
If you've recently added your site to FlyingProxy and not seeing the "cf-cache-status" response header, pls wait up to 48 hours. It's due to DNS propagation.
- HIT - A cached file is delivered.
- MISS - File not found is cache (saving to cache in the background).
- BYPASS - This file has been instructed not to cache.
- EXPIRED - Cache expired (saving to cache in the background).
- DYNAMIC - This resource cannot be cached